Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gifted - The Mill at E17 Art Exhibition

So I have decided to take the plunge and get drawing again by producing a piece of work for the "Gifted" Exhibition at a local gallery. It's an excellent opportunity, as the gallery shows work by both established and unknown artists, and you can even put your work up for sale!

http://themill-coppermill.org/2012/07/03/gifted-enter-your-work-in-the-mill-art-trail-exhibition/

Now, I'm not saying that I will get into the exhibition, but it's well worth a try, and hopefully I will be able to get a piece done in time.

This is my chosen subject - a jaunty little rainbow lorikeet (taken from WetCanvas reference library).





















I plan to do this in Prismas on a decent heavyweight paper, about 8x10 size. Wish me luck!!

No comments: